Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Version of The 21st Birthday Sign


I have always thought the 21st birthday sign was fun idea to make the night memorable, but I also thought that having a huge poster on your neck all night could be annoying, so I decided to put my own twist on the 21st birthday sign. I decided to make a necklace version, and see the steps below on how to create your own!
Step 1: Gather the necessary materials:
·         Ribbon
·         Hole punch
·         Scissors
·         Glue stick
·         Two sheets of patterned scrapbook paper
·         Two sheets of solid scrapbook paper

 
Step 2: Cut solid & patterned rectangular pieces
·         Patterned paper size: about 2’x3’
·         Solid paper size: about one cm. smaller than patterned paper on all four sides


 
Step 3: Glue & Hole punch
·         Center solid paper on patterned paper
·         Hole punch top right corner


Step 4: String cards onto ribbon & write activities!
·         Some fun ideas for activities I had: play truth/dare with bartender, shot gun a beer in 21 seconds, take a picture with a stranger , etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment