Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I always seem to get bored of the typical friend group picture for my fb cover photo or desktop background. I also never have enough time (do we ever?) to search or edit the formatting of pictures I do find. Lucky for you I decided to go ahead and do the searching/ editing for you! Below are a few fun different images that I thought could spice up your desktop or Facebook. To use images as desktop background, simply click on image then right click and choose set as desktop background. To use as Facebook cover photo, I would save the image and then upload to fb.
 
Both of these images are by an artist named Jill Ricci. The Top picture works best as desktop background and the second one works well as a cover photo. Take a look at her website at http://www.jillricci.com for ever more options!
 


These are all Lily Pulitzer patterns. Depending on your screen size, they usually look best tiled rathered than stretched as a desktop background. Under the patterns tab on http://www.Lilypulitzer.com you can find even more patterns!


These are two facebook cover photo options. The bottom image is an edited Lily Pulitzer pattern.
Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment if you need help!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment