Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Office Makeover Under 125$

I was estatic to have my first office, but when my boss mentioned that I could hang artwork to liven it up, I immediately saw dollar signs. However, with a little searching and bargain shopping,  I successfully found some fun, inexpensive office decor. Hobby Lobyy and TJ Maxx are great places to go to find interior decorations at great prices!
 BEFORE
 AFTER
 $19.99 Lamp, Store: TJ Maxx
$12.99 Floral Arrangement, Store: Kirkland’s
$9.99 Vintage style frame, Store: TJ Maxx
$4.99 Silver Picture Frame, Store: TJ Maxx
 $45.00 Canvas, Store: Hobby Lobby
$22.50 Bird Calendar, Store: Hobby Lobby
$11.99 12” x 12” Dark Square Cork Tiles, Store: Hobby Lobby, Brand: Flipside
$1.99 Aqua Acrylic Paint, Store: Hobby Lobby, Brand: FolkArt
*Hobby Lobby always has a 50% full price item coupon on their website

No comments:

Post a Comment