Friday, April 26, 2013

Business Casual Oufit Under $60.00

Many people associate business attire with bland, boring sillouettes and colors. If you are like me, then you don't want to fit into that stereotype. I am always on the search for business casual outfit pieces that are still fun and exciting...it is possible in the work place contrary to popular belief! However, I always find outfits  at JCrew or Banana Repblic that I love, and then each piece of the outfit is $60.00 or more. Being a college student, I've figured out that with a little searching,  I can still find unique and exciting work attire for 1/3 of the price! Below are the stores and links for outfit above:
 
Blazer: Forever 21, $19.80
 
 
Pants: Forever 21 , $24.80
 
Necklace: Sam Moon, $9.50,
Comes in orange and yellow (both would look great with a navy blazer)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment